Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ZZZandeRRR

Semi-Pro Retard
Kpop is better than what you listen to i assume
I've heard your voice on your YouTube channel, and I will not mince words with my analysis.

If I listen closely to any of your videos, I can hear the faint hum of a fluorescent 40 watt bulb constantly flickering and dimming inside your head. You talk like you've downed a dozen shots of Fireball. Rather fittingly, your voice matches that of who you are: a retard.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
I've heard your voice on your YouTube channel, and I will not mince words with my analysis.

If I listen closely to any of your videos, I can hear the faint hum of a fluorescent 40 watt bulb constantly flickering and dimming inside your head. You talk like you've downed a dozen shots of Fireball. Rather fittingly, your voice matches that of who you are: a retard.
?

hypeshot

I was born during the heisei era, the reiwa era started in 2019.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
Please shoot your dick
Me saying mongoloid was not in relation to your Asian fetish but just trying another way to say retarded. I see now this was a mistake because you need simpler words like retarded.

Hope this text wasn't too long lol, anyway no make retard threads and me no merge retard threads into big retard thread.

hypeshot

Me saying mongoloid was not in relation to your Asian fetish but just trying another way to say retarded. I see now this was a mistake because you need simpler words like retarded.

Hope this text wasn't too long lol, anyway no make retard threads and me no merge retard threads into big retard thread.
I dont really have an asian fetish

hypeshot

1720590053879.png

hypeshot

hypeshot

The person that is merging my threads should kill themselves tbh

hypeshot

Back
Top Bottom