ZZZandeRRR

Semi-Pro Retard
1000010047.jpg
1000010048.jpg
caught in 1080p + 2 980 ti's

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
it just occured to me he probably thinks every guy just magically gets a gf when they become an adult. inb4 virgin with rage saga

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
it just occured to me he probably thinks every guy just magically gets a gf when they become an adult. inb4 virgin with rage saga
I think he is waking up to the fact that he is going to have to rely on retard strength to get laid, thus his recent statements about how he'd rape this or that person. Then again, outrunning him should be easy.

globekun

Fursecutionist
i can see hypeshot getting a gf whos either:

-a blue-haired they/them girl whos into nerdy shit and won't bother to leave him due to them both not caring about romance, any real-world problems or anything other than entertainment. a friendship on steroids basically

-a typical gf who shares the same girly interests as hypeshot and knows hes retarded but continues because she wants hype to be happy. basically the woman we all fapped to in our imaginations who likes everything we do and will do anything for us

-the previous girl but opposite (she doesnt bother with hypeshot and eventually moves on to selling her body for crack on the street)

-a blue-haired they/them girl whos into nerdy shit and won't bother to leave him due to them both not caring about romance, any real-world problems or anything other than entertainment. a friendship on steroids basically

-a typical gf who shares the same girly interests as hypeshot and knows hes retarded but continues because she wants hype to be happy. basically the woman we all fapped to in our imaginations who likes everything we do and will do anything for us

-the previous girl but opposite (she doesnt bother with hypeshot and eventually moves on to selling her body for crack on the street)
Why do you call moonfag hypeshot? Hes not hypeshot but moonrunes

i doubt moonfag will get a girlfriend even then its likely hes girlfriend would be a whore

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Back
Top Bottom