Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
1721274060595.png

July 25th means 5 more months until one of my favorite times of the year!
1721274003863.png

1721274021066.png

hypeshot

Moonfag I'm sorry to dissapoint you but its not christmas yet nor even close to Christmas
No shit, but theres an event celebrated annually called christmas in july

hypeshot

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
you realize a "twink" is the gayest, least badass thing you can be right

Since Russia broke it off with America Putin might help North Korea become a solidly 2nd world country. Their economy will grow because russia trades with them more and they might be able to re unify the Korean landmass in a few years.

hypeshot

Since Russia broke it off with America Putin might help North Korea become a solidly 2nd world country. Their economy will grow because russia trades with them more and they might be able to re unify the Korean landmass in a few years.
Hopefully reunified under southern rule

squiggles

Ediot
This is the very definition of a 2nd world country if you replace Russia with the USSR

This is the very definition of a 2nd world country if you replace Russia with the USSR
Are you talking about Russia or North Korea. The Russians are claiming by ppp that their economy is the 4th largest in the world which would make them 1st world. North Korea will never starve again with an alliance with Russia.

Hopefully reunified under southern rule
No Southern Rule, North Korea best Korea will reunify. Any Khazar Cabal controlled western states that does lGBTQ stuff , depopulation, evil vaccines and mass migration is a bad government. Rather be poor in a 99% white country than rich in the homosexual jew united states of America with infinite mexicans and black criminal nigger faggots rioting everywhere.

squiggles

Ediot
Are you talking about Russia or North Korea. The Russians are claiming by ppp that their economy is the 4th largest in the world which would make them 1st world. North Korea will never starve again with an alliance with Russia.
1st world countries - aligned with USA
2nd world countries - aligned with USSR
3rd world countries - not aligned with either

Back
Top Bottom