• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

globekun

Fursecutionist
he's learning material 3+ years below his grade level (sped students are allowed to graduate with dumbed down requirements in america. yeah i know). i doubt he's ever had to write an essay longer than like 350 words
i dont think he could even comprehend the huge essays i was writing back in middle school. (writing was and still is a skill of mine, so i always went over the top on writing assignments)

globekun

Fursecutionist
Why use your brain if you could use ai to do like 97% of the word for you?
This logic is the reason everyone is too lazy now. Because we've been getting more comfy and comfy with each generation due to advancements, we dont bother doing anything anymore because "why put actual effort into an essay when you can cheese it? *goes back to crying about not being called xeir neopronouns at flutters super hard mcdonalds job*"

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
This logic is the reason everyone is too lazy now. Because we've been getting more comfy and comfy with each generation due to advancements, we dont bother doing anything anymore because "why put actual effort into an essay when you can cheese it? *goes back to crying about not being called xeir neopronouns at flutters super hard mcdonalds job*"
Im sure gen beta will be lazier than gen alpha, my generation, and my mom's generation (the millennial generation)

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
you're obsessed with black asses

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

squiggles

Ediot
Why use your brain if you could use ai to do like 97% of the word for you?
d2ccf0ac-40bf-44d7-80e7-d8be4eb523a6_996x694.jpg

Back
Top Bottom