• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
it doesnt look good on a skinny chink what makes you think it’ll look good on you?
He's going for that silent Bob vibe.
ICNNmyM.jpeg

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Just a fat tubby boy trapped in the body of a morbidly obese hamplanet.
Trans-thin.
Vertically challenged, circumferentially gifted
Rich in chemically stored energy reserves
Well insulated
Girthier than Gert
Find different types of jokes, you arent getting a rise out of me, youre just an idiot

hypeshot

hypeshot

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Youre clearly a faggot, you never come up with new insults or jokes that arent the same fat joke bullshit.
Yet again the clearly homosexual mutt is easily aggravated. Is this a consequence of its low intelligence and poor genetic makeup, or is it a symptom of whatever degenerate offshoot of yellow fever it suffers from?
Will have to take a biopsy once my order for elephant tranquilisers and extra long biopsy needles arrive as the current kit is insufficient to penetrate the layers of protective lard.
Note to self; Message @Dildo Baggins to supply the used dildos necessary to bait the fag-pit.

hypeshot

Yet again the clearly homosexual mutt is easily aggravated. Is this a consequence of its low intelligence and poor genetic makeup, or is it a symptom of whatever degenerate offshoot of yellow fever it suffers from?
Will have to take a biopsy once my order for elephant tranquilisers and extra long biopsy needles arrive as the current kit is insufficient to penetrate the layers of protective lard.
Note to self; Message @Dildo Baggins to supply the used dildos necessary to bait the fag-pit.
No, nobody on ed really pisses me off

hypeshot

Probably because of a severe lack of reading comprehension on your part.
No because offline situations can piss me off more than most online situations

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I have quite a few as a matter of fact

Back
Top Bottom