• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
you dont have the jew swagger you only have a big nose like the jews thats it nothing else you are clearly not a jew but a dude trying to be a jew so badly and as you have shown and demonstrated you wanna be a jew so badly
Your profile says you are a fail detective. The resonating truth is the opposite of whatever shit you spew.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Really? I thought that was a lot in US dollars

Well thats not true Besides you have multiple delusions and likely schizophrenia
In adulthood, 15k is actually fairly low.
Average is about 100k excluding mortgages.

Really? I thought that was a lot in US dollars

Well thats not true Besides you have multiple delusions and likely schizophrenia
Whatever nigga, I have very real binary code running at this very moment. Your machine’s infrastructure is vulnerable to my hacking.

thats not going to change anything why would lulziez want you instead of goi you have nothing to offer lulziez
I’m offering a love triangle. Imagine a threesome between GOI, Lulziez and I.

Hell oswald we could video tape and send you the limitless sexual adventures I could concoct.

You certainly win the award for most delusional ed and edf user i know

So your the master of schizophrenia and delusions
You are a fucking peasant. Crawl back into your mudhut with your shitty windows xp computer in your third world country.

Leave the awards and shit for me to dispense. This is my world, you are merely a pawn in a much more sophisticated game.

I will DDOS and dox any server that Mario tries to holster his bullshit with

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpeg
    IMG_4054.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom