The 2024 Paris Olympics

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
How about no you cancerous faggot who might likely become a trannie in the future
Im not gonna switch genders in the future, youre more of the cancerous faggot here

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
If i lived in china would i be chinese
Ok you have a point.
But I suspect you know more about the daily life/gubbgermint/social environment of Oz than Wales.

At what point to you accept that your nationality is eclipsed by the nation you reside in.

If you have a child, and your child says, I'm Ozzie, to you admonish him/her and say, NOPE half Welsh and Chinese.

What's the metric you use.

Im not gonna switch genders in the future, youre more of the cancerous faggot here
you have proven yourself to be gayer then me more of a faggot more Retarded and that you have aids and are cancerous you also are showing signs of trooning out in the future that rejection from a sandnigger wannabe girl did not help
Benos listen to this
No we arent watching your shit

benosisdead

retard
@hypeshot,
iu

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
Ok you have a point.
But I suspect you know more about the daily life/gubbgermint/social environment of Oz than Wales.

At what point to you accept that your nationality is eclipsed by the nation you reside in.

If you have a child, and your child says, I'm Ozzie, to you admonish him/her and say, NOPE half Welsh and Chinese.

What's the metric you use.
My daughter will be Australian

Back
Top Bottom