Things that piss you off

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Political campaign ads on YT, like seriously, i dont give a fuck, i need to filter my ads somehow
ikr
#DicksOutForSaintFloyd
#DeathToAmerica

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
Political ads make me wanna stab someone (obviously im not gonna actually stab someone because im not a psychopath)
you're fat
that's already a sign of mental illness

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Bullshit like this. Stupid fucking power outages all over ne Ohio. Imcompetent faggots not even trying to get the power back for restaurants and stores.
IMG_20240807_204038.jpg

hypeshot

hypeshot

Are you even old enough to remember the five dollar footlong jingle
I was born in 06, but the original one was in 09, so i only remember the newer one.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
that reminds me, i paid over $20 for 2 footlongs at subway today :anhero:

hypeshot

The 5 dollar footlong happens every once a while

Shrimp

Newfag
How slow old people are. I get it isn't there fault and I shouldn't be so harsh because they just naturally become slower but holy smokes, have you ever gone for a walk with an old person? Each step they take is a millimeter forward.

Duke of Nimonia

woman respecter
Bullshit like this. Stupid fucking power outages all over ne Ohio. Imcompetent faggots not even trying to get the power back for restaurants and stores.View attachment 18731
Someone tell this worthless mankaren that there are people out there even more fucked than he is because of those outages. I have to go without beer and fast food for a week whenever we get a big hurricane. I can suck it the fuck up; why can't this turbonigger pedofag?

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Someone tell this worthless mankaren that there are people out there even more fucked than he is because of those outages. I have to go without beer and fast food for a week whenever we get a big hurricane. I can suck it the fuck up; why can't this turbonigger pedofag?
he's an amerimutt and the product of american single motherhood.

Back
Top Bottom