rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
Under Obunghole, 3% replacement; under Drumpf 7%. What part of numbers do you not understand. What's better 3 sheckels or 7 sheckels?

I don't think you understand the HUGE cost and disruption that happens whenever a water/sewer line needs repair or has to be replaced. Atlanta went all in and replaced all the aging sewer lines at once and the residents are now dealing with 400 dollar monthly sewage bills. There has to be a balance. It sucks, I agree. Buy bottled water. I do, and my water system is safe. Because I don't trust the gubbermint.
If someone fucks up the utilities you pay to recieve they better be buying you the bottled water, no way you dang dirty dems are gonna put chemicals in my water that turns the friggin frogs gay!

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
ive been ignoring PA and just assuming that it goes to biden

if trump wins pennsylvania then i think he'll end up around 275-285 EC points

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
every time i look at the electoral map i think its going to swing on whoever gets new hampshire
The problem is the electoral map is based upon polling. Unfortunately, polling has been terribly inaccurate in the past 2 pres elections. This is mostly due to polling being taken over by ideologues who want to wield the polls as yet another piece of campaign propaganda.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
Under Obunghole, 3% replacement; under Drumpf 7%. What part of numbers do you not understand. What's better 3 sheckels or 7 sheckels?

I don't think you understand the HUGE cost and disruption that happens whenever a water/sewer line needs repair or has to be replaced. Atlanta went all in and replaced all the aging sewer lines at once and the residents are now dealing with 400 dollar monthly sewage bills. There has to be a balance. It sucks, I agree. Buy bottled water. I do, and my water system is safe. Because I don't trust the gubbermint.
bottled water is for third world shitholes which cannot provide clean tap water. Pathetic.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor

I´m sorry but not being able to drink your tap water is downright 3rd world shit. I don´t care what it costs.
If you get sick from drinking tap water you are basically in Cambodia.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
The problem is the electoral map is based upon polling. Unfortunately, polling has been terribly inaccurate in the past 2 pres elections. This is mostly due to polling being taken over by ideologues who want to wield the polls as yet another piece of campaign propaganda.
No its not on purpose. Its genuine mistakes/errors/ fault in methodology in how they weigh the raw polling data

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
No its not on purpose. Its genuine mistakes/errors/ fault in methodology in how they weigh the raw polling data
it's hard for me to admit sometimes, but this is true. throw on top of that established media likes to turn everything into clickbait and we get millions of fucktards posturing and pearl-clutching over a 4-point lead with an error margin of 3 points (for example).

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Wrong. When these polls that the Leftist media keep citing are consistently oversampling democrat voters, that is intentional. They NEVER oversample Republican voters.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
Wrong. When these polls that the Leftist media keep citing are consistently oversampling democrat voters, that is intentional. They NEVER oversample Republican voters.
you can view the raw polling data of every poll, and see thats not true

Back
Top Bottom