lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
View attachment 17157

Pretty sure he showed his appreciation for black people when he instructed his minions not to rent out property to black people in NY and got sued for it, with repeats in the 80s and 90s.
And the whole Central Park Five thing.
Broadly insinuating that indians (feather not dot) were black and therefore should not be afforded tribal rights.
Not to mention that whole birther thing around Obama, which was kind of ridiculous - especially since he didn't play up the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Alberta Canada and was a Canadian citizen up til 2014, so apparently not that important.
welcome to US politics, dont forget your complimentary cookie and kool-aid.

LowTek

Meme Magician
View attachment 17157

Pretty sure he showed his appreciation for black people when he instructed his minions not to rent out property to black people in NY and got sued for it, with repeats in the 80s and 90s.
Broadly insinuating that indians (feather not dot) were black and therefore should not be afforded tribal rights.
Not to mention that whole birther thing around Obama, which was kind of ridiculous - especially since he didn't play up the fact that Ted Cruz was born in Alberta Canada and was a Canadian citizen up til 2014, so apparently not that important.

All this only makes me like him more.

I would do the same thing.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
All this only makes me like him more.
Yeah, but you are legitimately the type of person who'd stare blankly into a great big pull to open sign whilst feebly pushing at a door.
It would not surprise me in the least if you own several commemorative Trump coins and tasteless NFTs

LowTek

Meme Magician
Yeah, but you are legitimately the type of person who'd stare blankly into a great big pull to open sign whilst feebly pushing at a door.
It would not surprise me in the least if you own several commemorative Trump coins and tasteless NFTs

Ill have you know that the trump sneakers and NFT's I have been hoarding are only going to go up in value, and eventually pay for my retirement completely, while you wagies are slaving away and trying to flip bitcoin.

LowTek

Meme Magician
1000057050.jpg

How can you argue with a man that has produced the perfect piece of foot wear?

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Holy Cow, I never knew that Joy Behar larped as a perpetually sourpuss ‘Wegian. But she clearly unmasked herself by rattling off her favourite TDS conspiracy theories.

Hey Joy, do you ever eat codfish to, ya know, really immerse yourself into that stultifying online personality?

IMG_9577.jpeg

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Which court is higher SCOTUS or Federal District? You are f**king retarded. Kill yourself. An appellate court has no authority over a SCOTUS ruling you sh*thead.

The rest of your post is incoherent ranting as usual. Go suck some homeless cocks for rent, you'll feel better.
Which court is higher? Bwahh-ha-hah!! You clueless little ball of angst. Someone clearly doesn't understand how the process works.

A federal appeals court on late Tuesday night once again blocked the state of Texas from enforcing the law -- hours after the U.S. Supreme Court had allowed the law to go into effect while the federal court case continued. https://www.texastribune.org/2024/03/18/texas-sb-4-immigration-arrest-law/

A federal appeals court Tuesday night ordered that a contentious new Texas immigration law be paused just hours after the Supreme Court said it could go into effect. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...migration-law-supreme-court-action-rcna144193

Back
Top Bottom