hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

hypeshot

Ill bet you would be interested in politics if south korea was being overrun with third world criminals.
I dont pay attention to politics, and i never will.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin

LowTek

Meme Magician
I dont pay attention to politics, and i never will.

Well, what would you do if south korea gets overwhelmed by foreign criminals?

Would you:

1. Try to change the law?

2. Ignore it entirely until you are diversity murdered?

3. Immediately start a death squad and deal with the problems outside of the boundaries of the countries laws, in the interest of your own self preservation?

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
You're just like Biden. Old, stupid, weak, and fat.
Hey little buddy, perhaps Karine would be interested in whatever you've got to offer. Sure, she's supposedly a lesbo, she's an uppity negress, and she's breathtakingly stupid, but nothing ventured/nothing gained, eh? Just start non-stop PMing her with all sorts of craziness.....you're good at that. And if she rejects you? Turn into Unhinged Tim and give her a piece of your little mind! That worked out well in the past, correct?

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
If he wins than serial abortionists will spill the blood of babies to satiate their sick fetish on your dollar.

Do you really want tax payer money to subsidize infanticide?
Absolutely not. BUT here's the thing. The fix is in. By now the candidates, especially the incumbent would be trying to reach out to the public and address issues affecting them: the economy, job security, border security, possibility of war with Russia and China and possibly Iran. (Fucking hell a three front war with a military that a good percentage is trans and non-deployable - and the auto selection for the draft was passed - ladies are included. So considering the length of the US' last two wars 17 years and 19 years there's a very good chance Gen Z and A are going to be drafted and possibly Gen Beta)

They are not doing that. The pResident is asleep for much of the day and all of the dems are saying he's more viril and energetic and he's sharp as a tack and they can't keep up with him, but EVERYONE saw this:

So the fix is in. In AZ illegals are getting Social Security cards and pamplets that tell them they can register and vote in the Federal election, just not the state and local election. The Republicans are not doing anything but writing angry letters. They waited three years to bring impeachment proceedings against the evil jew Alejandro Mayorkas, and when it did make it to the floor they couldn't close the deal. Fuck all.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) brags about the candidates they support getting elected to office. "98% of AIPAC-backed candidates won their general election races in 2022." https://www.aipac.org/

That's just one jew lobby working in the US There's over a dozen such organizations pitching the same bullshit, "Give more money to Israel, goyim and send your children to war for Israel. You are our slaves and we own you." Here are the top 5 https://www.heyalma.com/israel-guid...an-jewish-organizations-that-focus-on-israel/

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Texas has fallen. America is dead. Before anyone screeches about Pooper in Cheif Biden or MayIasskiss being responsible for this, I'm looking right at you you withered old fat broke ugly trannie @Quence , Gov. Abbot is a "republican" and he has a majority republican state legislature.

In stead of deporting immediately, they bussed them to northern cities. They contributed to the dispersion of illegals.
This is by design. They are the controlled opposition.

Back
Top Bottom