Hater

Ediot
They should have gone with Andrew Wangs; "ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH" because at least working people can benefit. I am also sick of seeing unemployment given away to anyone who gets fired. There are people going to work and skipping weeks and weeks with fake doctors notes or getting drunk at work/just not working at all to eagerly hope to get fired because they added money to unemployment in addition.

That being said I am about to say the N word for republicans please forgive me, but we N
eed to raise the minimum wage
hey dudes whats going on with the gas in your state?

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
They should have gone with Andrew Wangs; "ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH" because at least working people can benefit. I am also sick of seeing unemployment given away to anyone who gets fired. There are people going to work and skipping weeks and weeks with fake doctors notes or getting drunk at work/just not working at all to eagerly hope to get fired because they added money to unemployment in addition.

That being said I am about to say the N word for republicans please forgive me, but we N
eed to raise the minimum wage
You technically can't get unemployment if you are fired. You can lie and say that you are laid off, but you have to have someone in HR cover for you. Then the fraud is on the HR person.

Hell why not 10K a month bro? Any excess "given" to the masses will result in that amount being nullified by inflation.
Raising the minimum wage actually hurts workers. One it artificially elevates the lowest earners, the retards, the diaperfags, the repeatedly incarcerated. That artificial increase in labor cost is either passed onto the consumer, (inflation) or the company goes out of business, or the company automates that job (self checkers at the grocery). You combine raising the MW with the massive influx of illegal aliens, you have a recipe for disaster. You have a glut of low income earners and business forced to pay higher wages. It's in direct opposition of supply and demand. The end result is inflation, because that artificial value has to go somewhere -- the fiat currency.

With the fiat currency worth LESS, the ones who don't automatically get a raise via federal government are forced to use up more of their income on the very things that kept them from being classified as working class. If you want to raise income for the lowest earners, you would stop the flow of cheap labor and stop artificially "paying more."

The solution of "raising the minimum wage," is a solution for only the dumbest and most gullible of society. And it seems like the "gubbermint," is giving you something. The government isn't giving you anything but more of a reason for your boss at Wendy McKings to fire your stoned ass and replace you with a kiosk.
Finally, raising the federal minimum wage is moot. Several state minimum wage rates are higher than the federal already. You yourself touch on the problem of people not wanting to go to work because unemployment benies are better than the current wage. These businesses have been operating WITHOUT THEM. Businesses will just take out the necessary loans to automate what jobs they can. So instead of two dishwashers, one dishwasher and a more automated machine. Instead of two busboys, one busboy, instead of six waitresses, 4 waitresses. The money has to come from somewhere and businesses don't have the luxury of printing money like the gubbermint.

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
why the fuck does it matter if the unvaccinated dont wear masks? like half the population is already willingly vaccinated anyway

besides, how are they going to enforce this? demand people give a vaccine card at the entry to every building?

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
You technically can't get unemployment if you are fired. You can lie and say that you are laid off, but you have to have someone in HR cover for you. Then the fraud is on the HR person.

Hell why not 10K a month bro? Any excess "given" to the masses will result in that amount being nullified by inflation.
Raising the minimum wage actually hurts workers. One it artificially elevates the lowest earners, the retards, the diaperfags, the repeatedly incarcerated. That artificial increase in labor cost is either passed onto the consumer, (inflation) or the company goes out of business, or the company automates that job (self checkers at the grocery). You combine raising the MW with the massive influx of illegal aliens, you have a recipe for disaster. You have a glut of low income earners and business forced to pay higher wages. It's in direct opposition of supply and demand. The end result is inflation, because that artificial value has to go somewhere -- the fiat currency.

With the fiat currency worth LESS, the ones who don't automatically get a raise via federal government are forced to use up more of their income on the very things that kept them from being classified as working class. If you want to raise income for the lowest earners, you would stop the flow of cheap labor and stop artificially "paying more."

The solution of "raising the minimum wage," is a solution for only the dumbest and most gullible of society. And it seems like the "gubbermint," is giving you something. The government isn't giving you anything but more of a reason for your boss at Wendy McKings to fire your stoned ass and replace you with a kiosk.
Finally, raising the federal minimum wage is moot. Several state minimum wage rates are higher than the federal already. You yourself touch on the problem of people not wanting to go to work because unemployment benies are better than the current wage. These businesses have been operating WITHOUT THEM. Businesses will just take out the necessary loans to automate what jobs they can. So instead of two dishwashers, one dishwasher and a more automated machine. Instead of two busboys, one busboy, instead of six waitresses, 4 waitresses. The money has to come from somewhere and businesses don't have the luxury of printing money like the gubbermint.
the value of the minimum wage in 1966 was about $12 in current money. so that point is bullshit.

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool

You technically can't get unemployment if you are fired.
No way you have been working customer service lately (probably never but thanks for your actual Service) or are remotely up to date with what has been happening across the country in the current economy.
Virtually anyone who is terminated or laid off due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 outbreak would qualify for unemployment benefits

People not only are getting unemployment almost regardless of their termination reason but they get 600 US Shekelim additional as long as they say its covid related & were not fired for "Job Abandonment" or gross behavioral with perfect evidence. IE they bullshit a bunch of absenses from covid encounters with relatives, complained about pay instead of working which is protected speech, slacked off but showed up, and use your imagination dude.
Rental assistance too when they are behind and I have seen government assistance pay off past due balances of people who have not been working for over a year and they don't even get unemployment not require proof they were seriously looking for work.
I never understand how you're worried about inflation now but when Trump stops collecting from America's largest tax revenue source (
KEEPING MINIMUM WAGE LOW WHILE INCREASING RENTAL AND HOME OWNERSHIP COSTS
you never voiced these worries.

Last edited:

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
why the fuck does it matter if the unvaccinated dont wear masks? like half the population is already willingly vaccinated anyway

besides, how are they going to enforce this? demand people give a vaccine card at the entry to every building?
Pictures of your 2nd vaccine card with a dose code probably just at airports or Disney and Seaworld if I had to guess.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
My point.

At this point, it's stupid to even fight it. My side doesn't have the numbers or stones to combat this. When Liz Cheney jumps ship to be the leftist darling because she "hates Trump," because "insurrection," you know the whole fucking system is too busy fisting their constituents to give a shit. (even though she voted with Trump like 95+% of the time)

Gather your Bernie bros and press Biden for more stimulus payments because you're scared of Covid. If the leftists want to crash the system it's gonna take a shitton more stress to bottom out the system.

Rumor has it, that Susan Rice is running the country and I believe it with the absolute fuckery going on in Israel and the Palestinian apologists in the House, NZ ducking out of Five Eyes, and China looking to bomb the Ozzies, start buying booze, bullets, and bullion.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
the value of the minimum wage in 1966 was about $12 in current money. so that point is bullshit.
That's complete bullshit. You also had less subsidies, inflation, regulations and taxes then. And don't bring up the highest tax rate was under Kennedy, no one fucking paid that rate due to a extensive deduction list.

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
That's complete bullshit. You also had less subsidies, inflation, regulations and taxes then. And don't bring up the highest tax rate was under Kennedy, no one fucking paid that rate due to a extensive deduction list.
They had to pay that rate because it was the law.

Really hilarious that you boomers pretend giant international megacorporations are paupers and its better for workers to have less money

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
They had to pay that rate because it was the law.

Really hilarious that you boomers pretend giant international megacorporations are paupers and its better for workers to have less money
THERE WERE DEDUCTIONS just like now. NO ONE PAID THAT RATE. Seriously, don't you do your taxes? How do you not know this.

You know, you might be on to something there.
I saved a shitton of money on foundation last year. And I looked like a ninja while I did it.
Instead of armed with Sai's. you're armed with caths and enema hoses.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
KEEPING MINIMUM WAGE LOW WHILE INCREASING RENTAL AND HOME OWNERSHIP COSTS

What's the biggest driver of housing cost. Seriously? Taxes. Taxes are often tied to regulations which LIMIT the number of units or what kind of units can be built. Taxes force the price several hundred dollars higher per month. I pay just under six grand on my house, roughly 200 dollars a month for taxes. If I were renting my house I would have to be forced to have a lease which would cover that and of course like any good capitalist, I must oppress the working class and tack on a bit for profit because AC repairs/replacements, plumbing, window replacements, etc., are expensive. However, when people DO rent it's pretty much the going rate that they charge just over their mortgage payment and taxes because the market will not bear anything higher.

We are looking at another housing collapse that will make the 2008 mortgage crisis look like a walk in the park. We have over 6(?) Million people on deferment due to the Scamdemic. We have another 4 Million 90 days past due on their rent. That doesn't include the people who are eeking by with their mortgage or paying a slightly reduced rate. it does not include people who are LESS than 90 days overdue on rent. So a conservative estimate is say half you're looking at 5 million people suddenly homeless when the SCAMDEMIC comes to an abrupt end.

Building of new units has been crippled because builders cannot get the materials they need to finish. This runs up cost. So a 200K starter home is going to have to go for at least 240 - 260K.

Tack on all the unnecessary inflation created due to the STIMULAS 1,2,3,and now 4evah, you're looking at people who at the beginning of the scamdemic who were once ok now going to struggle to meet basic needs and perhaps downsize. What you are witnessing is the beginning of the "Great Reset." You wanted wealth redistribution, well this is what it looks like: everyone pretty much broke except for Bezos, Gates and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom