What was the last Movie/T.V. show you last watched?

weedville

Ediot
Re-watching the matrix
Sucks thats its leaving netflix, they better renew the contract
Edit:this movie was obvioulsy ahead of its time. The vfx are incredible for the turn of the millenium.
Good to see your watching media other than what teenage girls like.
The 2nd and 3rd matrix movies aren't as great as the first but they do a good job of wrapping up the story.
Don't watch the 4th one, I've already made that mistake. Huge waste of time.
Also dude get your stuff on DVD so what you like isent at the whims of billion dollar corporations eager to drain your wallet.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Good to see your watching media other than what teenage girls like.
The 2nd and 3rd matrix movies aren't as great as the first but they do a good job of wrapping up the story.
Don't watch the 4th one, I've already made that mistake. Huge waste of time.
Also dude get your stuff on DVD so what you like isent at the whims of billion dollar corporations eager to drain your wallet.
I plan on watching the animatrix and getting the matrix dvd online

hypeshot

Also a huge coincidence that happened when i opened this thread
Screenshot_20240709_033930_Chrome.jpg

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
>dvds in 2024
lol fuck no, just torrent everything. any movie/show you can think of is available for free in above-streaming quality if not 4k blu ray quality. ofc you'll probably need a laptop or some other device from more recent than 2008 to play back hevc but still. make sure to download the rarbg magnet link lists torrent

Last edited:

hypeshot

1720664698127.png

Need to watch the anime sometime

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
almost done with season 1 of the a-team. really liking it so far. also, still watching suits which is just watchable ig, like a better law & order episode or some shit

hypeshot

almost done with season 1 of the a-team. really liking it so far. also, still watching suits which is just watchable ig, like a better law & order episode or some shit
Gay

hypeshot

Watch these instead, loser.
1721088683172.png

1721088730338.png

globekun

Fursecutionist
demon slayer, s1 (started recently), 8.5/10
really starting to properly get into animu now that i have a lot of time to do so.
anyways its really well animated!! and has a better story than all the mass produced isekai slop that winds up on the front page of zoro/aniwatch lmao

globekun

Fursecutionist
(srry for the rly generic post but im only up to ep 7 rn, started 2 days ago)

hypeshot

i just love this scene

hypeshot

hypeshot

hypeshot

I feel like they need to make a spinoff of jersey shore that is filmed in the cleveland area

Back
Top Bottom