what was your most recent purchase?

TardChick

King Of The Couches
0B7F44EC-A696-432B-B4D2-AF3E68BB821D.jpeg

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

hypeshot

Do NOT post false things about the incomparable iPhone.

First Warning!
Looks like Somebody's mad. I dont give a flying fuck about apple.:trollface::rape:apple users in the ass

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
well I paid for a fucking

Dedicated Server​

with that all is said.

sheldonsnooper

Based Necromancer
well I paid for a fucking

Dedicated Server​

with that all is said.
This shit will cause me to starve for sure, but I don't care.

hypeshot

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

TardChick

King Of The Couches
why? have you ever even seen that cartoon?
Yes, I used to watch The Fairly OddParents when it was airing on Nicktoons when I was younger back in like 2016 - 2018 or so, sad that the creator, Butch Hartman, got a bit of a bad reputation for plagerism as far as I remember?

also, he did a collab series with one of those slop YouTube kids channels, HobbyKidsTV, called HobbyKids Adventures... also the kids of that reminded me of the victims of the Doerman shooting

hypeshot

This lightsaber looks epic at night, even though its a hasbro lightsaber that isnt fully retractable. (I actually got this off the Galactic black market for 500 credits. Im a jedi, just with a red lightsaber to look cool.)

hypeshot

Also i got it last week Btw.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
those funky scrubdaddy sponges were on sale at lidl and for a "viral product" that's been shilled all over the internet it's actually pretty good been scrubbing my pots and pans with it today i'm actually excited to get them dirty so i can scrub them again
what have i become

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
those funky scrubdaddy sponges were on sale at lidl and for a "viral product" that's been shilled all over the internet it's actually pretty good been scrubbing my pots and pans with it today i'm actually excited to get them dirty so i can scrub them again
what have i become
As far as I've heard they are meh at the price they are going for (3-5€) and I'm probably too old to understand why fucking kitchen sponges go viral.
I just use cheap store brand kitchen scrubbing sponges that cost a euro per 10pack, or use coarse nylon sanding sheets. If that doesn't help I just apply enough fire to the pans that anything not part of the iron burns away, then blast it with the turbo nozzles.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Bought four bottles of German white wine, a blood sugar monitor for my yearly checkup, and a fucking overpriced toy owl that now sits in a giftwrapped box hooting to itself at semi random intervals.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Bought four bottles of German white wine, a blood sugar monitor for my yearly checkup, and a fucking overpriced toy owl that now sits in a giftwrapped box hooting to itself at semi random intervals.
Drats! You missed the sale on personalities.

Back
Top Bottom