Wiki requests go here

SOX

Puppet Master
Janny
I have a wiki account of the same name I'd like to get enabled. I was going to upload a replacement of a video that somehow got lost.
From here:
Done.

macao

Lurker
Goon command just informed me that EDitors and Administrators can now verify other EDitors under the "User Rights" page here.

EDitors cannot take away this role, only Administrators and above.

Make sure you vet retards before allowing them to edit.

Requests for EDitor, wiki shit goes here.
hello, I used to have an account called Virtualromanity that I edited on and my current account is Macao, give me editing privs nigger (so I can at least make a user page and maybe make some edits in the future)

Methaddict

Newfag
Hello. I used to edit pages around 2 years ago when the domain was .online (I think). May I have editor rights? I have a wiki account with the same name

SOX

Puppet Master
Janny
hello, I used to have an account called Virtualromanity that I edited on and my current account is Macao, give me editing privs nigger (so I can at least make a user page and maybe make some edits in the future)
Hello. I used to edit pages around 2 years ago when the domain was .online (I think). May I have editor rights? I have a wiki account with the same name
Done.

GARAGE

Newfag
Goon command just informed me that EDitors and Administrators can now verify other EDitors under the "User Rights" page here.

EDitors cannot take away this role, only Administrators and above.

Make sure you vet retards before allowing them to edit.

Requests for EDitor, wiki shit goes here.
YO... im GARAGE. allow my account to edit!

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Verification here is insane..you are losing many fine ediotrs over some sick phobias of yours!
No we aren't.
Recent articles from the last half decade provides ample evidence that those who desire to edit the wiki are mostly trash who should be banned from operating word processors.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Please enable the Cumswapping lulz acc

synonym

Newfag
Hello!!!
Can i please have editing access? I wanna edit cuz i wanna fix the formatting and grammar on the page for hatsune miku colorful stage cuz the page looks really ugly right now
My accounts username is Synonym

edi-9ro

Your neighborhood Soyteen
gib le edititng privleges
user is

Ediedi123​

thx

Back
Top Bottom