ΤRUMP WILL WIN --- CIVIL WAR BOOGALOO IMMINENT

Τrump will will for the simple reason that I am never wrong.

Sock

Ediot
Do you think they'll even bother polling Philadelphia again or just argue to not count any votes from that city due to all the shenanigans this year?
I'm sure they'll count all ballots that are properly filled out and properly registered no matter who is selected on the ballot.

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
I'm sure they'll count all ballots that are properly filled out
filled out by WHOM though?

apparently for a lot of them they declare to be "unclearly marked" (can't feed into machine directly) they can create new ballots to represent them

supposedly they keep the original but I wonder for how long until they destroy/misplace the originals and only those newly created copies

also with ballot harvesting it's really hard to say if the person the ballot is for actually filled it out, or if the harvester filled it out for them

IMO this is why it's important if not voting in person to require high % sig matching plus a witness signature. Makes harvesting impersonation trickier.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
NEW: election fraud lawsuit was filed in Detroit with affidavits alleging backdating ballots, no matching signatures. It includes an affidavit from a city employee claiming she was asked to backdate ballots:

Em-Yx-EW1-XUAAjd8-J.jpg

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Sworn affidavit from a Republican poll challenger, Zachary Larsen, a former Assistant AG:

Em-Y5-Cxc-WEAEc1-Fm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom