Chinese Hegemony

Maysam

niggercel
Admin

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Because CCP literally blamed the US for infecting China with the Wuhan virus. China is desperate to return to the "good ol' days." It's not going to happen, even if Trump is not re-elected. China forced a bidding war for medical supplies, outright denied to fill orders, and even sold back unused donated supplies received for the original outbreak in Wuhan.
It would be stupid to return to the "good ol' days" as Xi wants because the next time something like this happens, (there are already reports of Swine Flue v 2.0 "Bigger, badder, and fucking deadlier" on the way and already affecting the population of Wuhan) the situation will be far worse.

While Trump is employing his usual brash and deft tank-like nuance, other nations are quietly rejecting Chinese made medical supplies.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
China shows it doesn't understand why Afghanistan is called the graveyard of empires.
LOL no.
Only when the British cocked things up in Afgan was it given that name. The left loves to watch the West lose military campaigns and does everything it can to sow doubt into the minds of the public.

See reason why we bombed Japan
See the cease fire with Best Korea
See the "loss" in VietNam
See the pull out of Iraq and it's subsequent collapse.

Now see it's labeling of military efforts in Afghanistan.

As long as the US doesn't start experimenting with mood enhancers, dropping defoliant on it's own troops, the American Military could take Goat Fucker Land in about six months, if it really wanted to. It would take about five years to bring under control to where a representative government could be designed and hammered out by Afganis. The problem is, many Afganis like the radical islam and will vote to put it back into power. See Hamas in Lebanon. So to what purpose.

That's the lesson/fact ignored. Merica and the West is not gonna get everyone on the peaceful democracy bandwagon with a Big Mac/iPhone/Land Rover if they rather Allah Ackbar.

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Because CCP literally blamed the US for infecting China with the Wuhan virus. China is desperate to return to the "good ol' days." It's not going to happen, even if Drumpf is not re-elected. China forced a bidding war for medical supplies, outright denied to fill orders, and even sold back unused donated supplies received for the original outbreak in Wuhan.
It would be stupid to return to the "good ol' days" as Xi wants because the next time something like this happens, (there are already reports of Swine Flue v 2.0 "Bigger, badder, and fucking deadlier" on the way and already affecting the population of Wuhan) the situation will be far worse.

While Drumpf is employing his usual brash and deft tank-like nuance, other nations are quietly rejecting Chinese made medical supplies.
why was something as critical as medical supplies ever made outside the US anyway?
i guess its more important for the capitalists to save pennies by offshoring

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
why was something as critical as medical supplies ever made outside the US anyway?
i guess its more important for the capitalists to save pennies by offshoring
Comrade will you be writing in Bernie Sanders with me?

Back
Top Bottom