Chinese Hegemony

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
@rodion
Brah.
I have noticed jews in my family and friend group be super happy about the Trump Israel stuff but I want to see back regulations on Monsanto pesticides that kill the bees and thus the earth at least to ignore the Mexican children in cages. That said Arutz Sheva is ridiculously right wing, at the heat of the Gaza Invasion their most frequent poster Jack Engelhard was titling articles; "TAkE OFF ThE GLOvES BIBI" and the article for that was why invade when you can carpet bomb.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
that's actually plausible and you can thank the united kingdom for that. brits made sure to piss in china's eye by making hk an extremely profitable trading hub and by teaching hk'ers democracy and freedom before returning it to chinese sovereignty (as promised).

that's actually plausible and you can thank the united kingdom for that. brits made sure to piss in china's eye by making hk an extremely profitable trading hub and by teaching hk'ers democracy and freedom before returning it to chinese sovereignty (as promised).
I was laughing about AmbrJones' typo reminding me of Honk(Honk-ClownWorld) Kong, but concerning democracy and freedom, "'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"

AmbrJones Wickenshire

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Back
Top Bottom