• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TardChick

King Of The Couches
Well, Aum Shinrikyo might have made an anime about some bearded man doing some simple levitation like if he's in The Excorist, but dude, Aum Shinrikyo also did stage shows with characters such as Doraemon, Anpanman, and even, Pokemon, I remember learning about those stage shows via a video by Gubby (not Gibby, you Dan Schneider freak)

but the other retarded cults I can think out of my head is The People's Temple, famous for the massacre on Nov. 18, 1978, where Rev. Jim Jones and his wife an heroed themselves along with many other people, some of them being Anchors for NBC News and one of them was a congressmen, Leo Ryan, and people drank poison-laced Kool-Aid (actually it was Flavor-Aid, but some people, like me, like to call the drink used in the massacre as "Kool-Aid", thanks to several memes), and Scientology, famous for... well, take a pick... South Park? The Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa's Director, Colin Slater? I don't fuckin' know

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
are you "guys" just a bunch of fujoshis lusting over korean men? (im not insulting, im only being curious) :derpcheese:
Listen retard, this group is japanese, NOT korean you dipshit

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

TardChick

King Of The Couches
Japanese Boy Bands are all fags, they should all go to a public shower at a local swimming pool and have a good ol' gang bang together, they would stroke there dicks in a circle like... a GAY circle!!! they should do a bukkake on one of the members and they would all say "Avengers... Assemble!" and they would all cum all over each other and lie down on the floor of the shower, now THATS what I call a Japanese Boy Band... all gay fags!!!!!!!!

I perfer listening to *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys or something, Instead of Japanese Boy Bands, they are all fags

Back
Top Bottom