Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • FUCK YEAH BRO!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.

TardChick

King Of The Couches
Yeah, globekun.
Don't fuck around with hypeshot, he's just boy who likes Japanese boy bands, We all have different intrests.

just dude, stop being a fucking homophobic towards hypeshot, and LISTEN TO SOME *NSYNC OR BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!!
...fucking faggot

globekun

Fursecutionist
I like boy bands and im not gay
A cap is a flat headgear, usually with a visor. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head. They made their first appearance as early as 3200 BC.[1] The origin of the word "cap" comes from the Old French word "chapeau" which means "head covering". Over time, the word has evolved and changed its meaning, but it still retains its association with headwear. Caps typically have a visor, or no brim at all.[2] They are popular in casual and informal settings, and are seen in sports and fashion.[2] They are typically designed for warmth, and often incorporate a visor to block sunlight from the eyes. They come in many shapes, sizes, and are of different brands. Baseball caps are one of the most common types of cap.[3]
IMG_1853.jpeg

hypeshot

A cap is a flat headgear, usually with a visor. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head. They made their first appearance as early as 3200 BC.[1] The origin of the word "cap" comes from the Old French word "chapeau" which means "head covering". Over time, the word has evolved and changed its meaning, but it still retains its association with headwear. Caps typically have a visor, or no brim at all.[2] They are popular in casual and informal settings, and are seen in sports and fashion.[2] They are typically designed for warmth, and often incorporate a visor to block sunlight from the eyes. They come in many shapes, sizes, and are of different brands. Baseball caps are one of the most common types of cap.[3]
View attachment 16314
Im not gay

hypeshot

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Korean lithium ion battery factory turns into a firestorm because of improper storage of materials (23 dead, 43 injured)

There was a somewhat similar battery factory fire in the US. No deaths, No injuries.

hypeshot

I live about an hour away from where this freak lives in akron. He has disgusting hygiene, he needs to start showering everyday and learning how to be normal and get some help instead of being a pathetic faggot.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I live about an hour away from where this freak lives in akron. He has disgusting hygiene, he needs to start showering everyday and learning how to be normal and get some help instead of being a pathetic faggot.
>ohio
that's why

hypeshot

hypeshot

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
every time i encounter someone on the internet, even on another site, they always live like an hour away from me. why the fuck is everyone on the internet from ohio
what else you gonna do in ohio, fent laced meth and walmart liquor

hypeshot

Akron has way more swag you dunb fabbot
Cleveland has alot of swag too dumbshit.
every time i encounter someone on the internet, even on another site, they always live like an hour away from me. why the fuck is everyone on the internet from ohio
Good question
what else you gonna do in ohio, fent laced meth and walmart liquor
We have more than that in urban and suburban areas, thats just the redneck areas of ohio.

Back
Top Bottom