RBG DOA RIP

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
The majority of americans are in favour of abortion and rvw

Says a lot that the first thing cuckservatives do upon hearing of someones death is that its now their chance to overturn legal decisions

Nice way to lose the election
Legality =/= Morality.

It was legal to own slaves. That law was overturned.
It was legal to drive drunk. A law overturned that.
It was acceptable to beat your wife. A law overturned that.
It was legal to charge money in order to vote. A law overturned that.
The list goes on. Point being, is laws change all the time. Morality does not. A legalistic society is one of vileness and chaos. See LA, or any other US big city.

The Roe v Wade decision was a decision based on a literal lie. It was a colossal error in judgement.
A conservative judge will also do away with the encroachment on the 2nd amendment.
A conservative judge will also do away with the encroachment on the 1st amendment, especially in the case of conservative ideas and values.
A conservative judge will also turn back the "legalize it" mentality and help put these people where they belong, in treatment.
A conservative judge will also reverse the notion that being mentally ill is a personal choice, say goodbye to the throngs of homeless and the problems they cause.
A conservative judge will also not give a damn about a faggot's race if they break the law.
A conservative judge will help bring about truth in sentencing.

The list goes on.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
Legality =/= Morality.

It was legal to own slaves. That law was overturned.
It was legal to drive drunk. A law overturned that.
It was acceptable to beat your wife. A law overturned that.
It was legal to charge money in order to vote. A law overturned that.
The list goes on. Point being, is laws change all the time. Morality does not. A legalistic society is one of vileness and chaos. See LA, or any other US big city.

The Roe v Wade decision was a decision based on a literal lie. It was a colossal error in judgement.
A conservative judge will also do away with the encroachment on the 2nd amendment.
A conservative judge will also do away with the encroachment on the 1st amendment, especially in the case of conservative ideas and values.
A conservative judge will also turn back the "legalize it" mentality and help put these people where they belong, in treatment.
A conservative judge will also reverse the notion that being mentally ill is a personal choice, say goodbye to the throngs of homeless and the problems they cause.
A conservative judge will also not give a damn about a faggot's race if they break the law.
A conservative judge will help bring about truth in sentencing.

The list goes on.
I dont care what you think
The American people dont care what you think

More than 3/4 of the American population support abortion

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
I dont care what you think
The American people dont care what you think

More than 3/4 of the American population support abortion
No they don't. If they did there would be many more abortions than there are now.

I believe theres a very high chance that ginsburgs death may have just cost Drumpf the election
Nobody cares what some e damaged Ozzie bogan thinks on the subject of Merican politics.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
What a dumb fucking thing to say jfc what a retard

Supporting abortion rights doesn't mean everyone aborts their kids

Do you have brain damage

Obviously not the people who don't support abortion. What part don't you get?

But if abortion is the only reason the democrats have going to the polls for Harris, then that should tell you how terrible that administration will be.
I wouldn't be so sure about WI, MN, OR, or other states now. People watch the news, and people are tired of the fucktardary. The threats of future riots doesn't hold any water since they are rioting now. So what's to lose?

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
GOP senators are already saying theyre waiting until after the election

How embarrassing to have your reelection chances ruined by a midget jewish feminist dying

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

How embarrassing to have your reelection chances ruined by a midget jewish feminist dying
There are four? hold outs.
If the appointment is stalled that will breathe new energy into Trump's campaign. There are a fuck ton more issues at hand than just abortion. Simple minds only vote on single planks.

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Admin
There are four? hold outs.
If the appointment is stalled that will breathe new energy into Drumpf's campaign. There are a fuck ton more issues at hand than just abortion. Simple minds only vote on single planks.
Its pretty impressive how you spend all your time talking about politics yet have no understanding of it

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
What a dumb fucking thing to say jfc what a retard

Supporting abortion rights doesn't mean everyone aborts their kids

Do you have brain damage
the general impression i get is that city folk lean towards pro-choice and country folk lean towards pro-life. these leanings are pretty slight for most people and a lot of the noise tends to come from small cliques of either old bible-thumping karens or raging cat lady karens. as for myself, i lean towards pro-abortion for the same reasons ginsburg was pro-abortion.

there's a conspiracy that dems had to give up rbg's ghost ahead of challenging election results due to the conspiracy that ruthy's been dead for a while now.

IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
1. You're an idiot. More and more blacks are running from the democrat plantation each election. Polls confirm this. This is why the progressives are supporting the illegal immigration stance. They are starting to lose voters in their core and doing so quite rapidly.

2. You don't know what you're talking about. This is nothing new.

3. You're just parroting bullshit. This is nothing new. Whether or not children were killed in a war zone doesn't negate an opposition to abortion. That's like saying because a cyclists was killed by a car, we shouldn't outlaw drunk driving. But, I don't see why you are so for abortion, you're never going to need one.
So it's ok to kill kids as long as they've left the womb?

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
Contraception is not healthcare. Abortion is not healthcare.

Unwanted children are already fucking rioting out in the streets.

I have no problem what so ever killing to protect my property, my dogs, my personal well being, my neighbor's property, their well being etc. You're guilt tripping the wrong dude. That shit only works on leftist soybois.

It's not something I look forward to, but am more than prepared to do so if the situation should arise. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This is like saying, sure my Australian Funnel-web spider breeding operation is bad for my orphanage as adoption rates are low from all the spider bit dead kids, could be higher if I just squash this the spider eggs. But life is sacred and ill just step on the spiders after they already bit some kid so maybe they will learn the laws.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
This is like saying, sure my Australian Funnel-web spider breeding operation is bad for my orphanage as adoption rates are low from all the spider bit dead kids, could be higher if I just squash this the spider eggs. But life is sacred and ill just step on the spiders after they already bit some kid so maybe they will learn the laws.
i approve of this, more orphanages should double as funnel-spider ranches.

Back
Top Bottom