• tits

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • ass

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
theyre all just bullshit stereotypes though.
Although masculinity is socially constructed,[1] some research indicates that some behaviors considered masculine are biologically influenced. [1][2][3][4]
My question stands: What is your fucking problem? Just read the articles, read the sources if you're interested that much.
Besides, masculine and feminine traits (possibly) being social constructs doesn't make them any less relevant to society and people that don't have assburgers.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
hey, victorian schools that taught them how to be a good homemaker, play instruments and shit were a good thing
i would personally set up a women only college for cooking and dick sucking classes those could be very beneficial for society

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
i would personally set up a women only college for cooking and dick sucking classes those could be very beneficial for society
how would they learn to handle a cock if it was wömen only? male trainers or something?

chuj

Janny
i would teach all the classes personally for academic prosperity purposes
well, it is your erotic fantasy, i'm in no position to interrupt, i just have questions. for example, how would graduation work, you would take examinee into properly acommodated house and present her a sheet with one sentence "make me a sammich and suck me off, bitch" or the exam would be more through?

chuj

Janny
do you not know what those "foot massagers" are for in the feminine isle at walmart?
i don't have enough courage to enter the belly of the beast, those things, those pads and tampons. they scare me

Back
Top Bottom