UNADMIN LIKEICARE

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
also, personal opinion, but there's no need to restore EDF again. wouldnt hurt to just start with a clean slate again.
Yeah

GirlOnInternet

Cunt Destroyer
MAKE DRAMATICA GREAT AGAIN
You see pax or kaizen took down the domains and servers of ed eventually likeicare would too take down EDF's servers then a couple of days later i invited crackrabbit into the EDD X unofficial Discord server this would lead to the birth of the ED restoration effort spearheaded and mainly managed by me and crackrabbit during this effort we were looking for people to host the server and domain we had found a canadiate chimp but then mariomario popped out of nowhere and he was a better canadiate so we chose him and that led to Mariomario making the New ED
wat

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
You see pax or kaizen took down the domains and servers of ed eventually likeicare would too take down EDF's servers then a couple of days later i invited crackrabbit into the EDD X unofficial Discord server this would lead to the birth of the ED restoration effort spearheaded and mainly managed by me and crackrabbit during this effort we were looking for people to host the server and domain we had found a canadiate chimp but then mariomario popped out of nowhere and he was a better canadiate so we chose him and that led to Mariomario making the New ED
is this accurate? Why the flaming fuck did they pull it down?

Baka and GOI were pretty unhappy that mariomario was hosting the New ED

not as if they were doing a bang up job anyway

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
and also homicide when he was a edf admin leaked people's ips not to mention he tried making ed and edf into his cashcow and teamed up with ed old admins to Destroy the livelyhoods of Ed admins and I think he succeeded
Did he really? Holy shit!
think we need an EDF6 survivor badge now
So do i.

Back
Top Bottom