UNADMIN LIKEICARE

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
Basically you have 2 wikis mariomario's ED which seems likely to become the new ED but is venezuelan and the other one which may or may not be Brazillian too so ED and its forum is entirely run by south americans for the First time
so where is this "other ED"

encyclopediadramatica.lol is just a blank parking page

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
mariomario's ed aka the new ed is https://encyclopediadramatica.top also .lol was never an ed It was a Sabotage attempt by IHM and the other ed is broken after the New ed aka mariomario's they gave up and now its dead but it used to exist
So did @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd try to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time, trip and crack his head open leaving you to take up the mantle as the unsolicited retard spokesman on ED affairs?

No my point was he'll drop it in a couple months. He's an unemployed autistic how is he even going to pay for hosting
Zaiger too was unemployed but he kept ED afloat though donations and he kept it the longest Alive despite his many problems there should be nothing stopping this from happening again

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
no banning privs smh
1716393434471.png

while the janny role was always an L, this is just humiliating. Give me admin or give me normie role, please.

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
no banning privs smh
View attachment 14463
while the janny role was always an L, this is just humiliating. Give me admin or give me normie role, please.
the janny role is a leftover from that one time that retard umk decided to merge discord and forum roles, by that logic i should have janny too because i was one in edd
i say remove it alltogether, we don't need so many people with perms on a forum for 5 people

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
the janny role is a leftover from that one time that retard umk decided to merge discord and forum roles, by that logic i should have janny too because i was one in edd
i say remove it alltogether, we don't need so many people with perms on a forum for 5 people
im just noticing we even have the gay purple vanity role still going, jfc. also check out my profile banner it's extremely cool :cool:

Back
Top Bottom