UNADMIN LIKEICARE

MarioMario456

I am a massive faggot

Steve

Dramacrat
how many times are you gonna make this post
He has a point tho, Mario would either host ED for a long time or drop it by next month so Idk why he can't host the servers for now at least. If I were you I'd just tentatively watch what happens.

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
Actually while I'm here, because I've noticed some new people are joining, you shouldn't under any circumstances give money to someone running a site like this.
I agree with your pfp

So I heard Tim outted himself as a jew and was having a(nother) meltdown, and now the forum and wiki are in the hands of Brazillians(?) after being restored from ancient and incomplete backups.
Basically a tradition at this point.
Basically you have 2 wikis mariomario's ED which seems likely to become the new ED but is venezuelan and the other one which may or may not be Brazillian too so ED and its forum is entirely run by south americans for the First time

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Basically you have 2 wikis mariomario's ED which seems likely to become the new ED but is venezuelan and the other one which may or may not be Brazillian too so ED and its forum is entirely run by south americans for the First time
As is tradition ED turns more shit and becomes less relevant with each rebirth. Next time around you, Moobs and Viril will probably be staff.

Back
Top Bottom