dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
You spoiled brat.
iu

**SLAP** Get your gender house in order. Don't make me tell you again. I think you like making me do this.

Yes because, being an autistic, weed addicted homosexual in a strange town, with no life skills, no money, no social skills and 2400 miles away from family is a recipe for disaster. Moving, new job, being alone, and meeting new people are all very high on the list of life stressors. ( https://thriveglobal.com/stories/10-most-stressful-life-events/ )

Hence, why pot and firearms at this time at the same time for Ben is not a good idea. If true, Ben is setting himself up for failure. Just like he's done dozen of times here; in this situation the repercussions would be far more severe than, "LOL what a LOLCOW." Our parks and desert are full of those types of people. And I don't want Ben Chode to turn into Algore.

But then again Ben's probably just trolling.
Well he has a degree in computer something and enjoys sucking dick, I think he would be a strong candidate for IT work. Even in Arizona.

j15m

How about trying to prevent another one of these
That's fucking hilarious, I've seen that face a ton of times but never knew the context.
Are the pics of him in the G-string available?
..for research of course

Back
Top Bottom