chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
polacks be like "this is misery":

mizeria.jpeg

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
i need to cook something fancy for two, anyone have anny recommendations? summoning @Barrabas
my wife usually does the fancy cooking, this translates to something that takes time and effort like homemade gnocchi. My own go to is authentic bolognese, usually with Tagliatelle. Needs time, is pretty good, somehow it tends to burn if i don't use the cast iron with enamel pot.

Barrabas

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
i need to cook something fancy for two, anyone have anny recommendations? summoning @Barrabas
You can always go with some sort of pasta. If you use/puree San Marzano tomatoes,
1720213879827.png

And some non-spaghetti pasta, you can blow most people's minds. People have no idea how the best tasting pasta sauces get that way. This is the eziest route, and any leftovers are no problem.

Edit: oh, and to complete the illusion of fancy, make sure to get some fresh basil, cut it into tiny strips, and sprinkle over the top at the end. So far as seasoning goes, the biggest issue I have had with the SanMarz tomats is that I accidentally drown out the natural flavor by putting too much oregano/basil/etc in there, so be wary of that. Also, use whatever meat you'd like, but ground beef, or Italian sausage crumbles would be my choice.

Last edited:

Barrabas

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
im making homemade vanilla ice cream... by hand cause im trying to poorfag a bit. just heavy whipping cream, egg yolks, sugar (cause 'merica!) and a touch of vanilla extract (and not that imitation bullshit).
UHM AKSHUALLY, IF YOU ARE USING EGG YOLK IT IS FRENCH VANILLA.

minty

runs bartertown
the other day i made some homemade chicken noodle soup n put it in a campbell's tomato soup mug because i am a rebel
20240729_191524.jpg

today is lammas day and i have made a brown soda bread, aka treacle bread, from the irish pub foods booklet
20240801_153237.jpg

all purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda, salt, molasses, ginger, buttermilk
is good
20240801_153830.jpg

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
veggie stew i made with veggies from my garden
mostly tomatoes, eggplant, peppers and onions
View attachment 19016
That really does look very good. And using fresh veggies from the garden is awesome.

How did you season the stew - salt and pepper?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom